· Matric with Mathematics as a subject compulsory
· Professional and well-groomed
· A friendly disposition, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to cope well under pressure & work in a team
· Ability to work shifts
· Customer centricity
· Computer Literate
· Confirm and verify invoices received, to the delivery log sheets provided by each pharmacy.
· Ensure that for every supplier invoice there is a valid purchase order in the computer.
· Inspect for compliance as per Policy documents.
· Capture invoices on the system.
· Write up invoices in GRN book and balance.
· Follow up on all outstanding supplier invoices on a daily basis and ensure that all i
Interested applicants are requested to submit a comprehensive CV and supporting documents to Rafeeqah Harding on the email address: email@example.com by Monday, 28 June 2021.
Melomed is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed persons will be contacted.
Melomed prides itself in offering the latest world class facilities and state of the art technology to complement our speciality services offered within our group.
We welcome any student/specialist to immediately contact should they aspire to practice at any one of our facilities.