We have the following position available at Melomed Tokai:
SHEQ (SAFETY, HEALTH ENVIRONMENTAL & QUALITY) CO-ORDINATOR
To ensure that our patients and staff are provided with uncompromising quality and occupational safety services as regulated under this portfolio.
• SANC Registration as a Registered Nurse
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Experience in incident management processes
• Familiar with Quality Improvement processes
• Occupational Health and Safety compliance as regulated in the OHS Act No. 85 of 1993
• Knowledge of Risk focus management
• Good interpersonal, organisation and problem-solving skills
• Leadership qualities and mentoring skills
• Computer literacy is essential. Excellent MS Office computer skills, i.e. Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Improve quality matrix in the facility
• Drive 100% reporting, compliance and prevention measures of incidents in all the different categories
• Reporting of incidents to the relevant external authorities
• Implementation of Quality Improvement Programmes
• Compliance to OHS legislation & Risk focus measures
• Departmental and facility benchmarking
• Quality review forum co-ordination
• Assist with policy implementation and compliance
• Research and Training schedule that is risk based
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications to Megan Mathesa to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 29 May 2020.
Melomed is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed persons will be contacted.
Melomed prides itself in offering the latest world class facilities and state of the art technology to complement our speciality services offered within our group.
We welcome any student/specialist to immediately contact should they aspire to practice at any one of our facilities.