· Produce accurate and timeous financial and management analysis.
· Analyse and report on cost and benchmarking implications/ results.
· Prepare and analyse budgets and forecast statements.
· Assist with monthly audit trail analysis, asset register queries and audits.
· Provide information to internal and external auditors.
· Supervising daily administrative operations.
· Compile and review all financial and admin reports.
· Management of Credit Control and Billing procedures and patient refunds.
· Management of admissions, pre-auth processes and patient financial Case Management.
· Ensure that the procurement systems maintain a high level of integrity and information.
· Monitoring the Hospital Management System in conjunction with Clinic Manager.
· Manage, develop, and coach employees for success.