Careers Opportunities at Melomed Group
Melomed 24 Posts
Melomed Group has the following posts available:
• Grade 12
• ILS (Intermediate Life Support) Certification
• Relevant Business Degree in healthcare administration, emergency management, or business administration
• Minimum of 5 years of operational experience in emergency medical services / ambulance services industry
• Proven experience of 3 - 5 years in a leadership role
• Strong understanding of ambulance operations, protocols, regulations, and fleet management
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop staff both technically and professionally
• Proficient in using computer systems and software relevant to ambulance services operations
• Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities in high-pressure situations
• Valid drivers license and ability to travel
• Oversee the daily operations, strategic planning, and efficient delivery of ambulance services.
• Coordinate and oversee the provision of medical services for events, ensuring proper planning, resource allocation, and staffing.
• Provide leadership and guidance to a team of emergency medical personnel and support staff.
• Monitor safety standards and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards, protocols, and best practices.
• Identify and mitigate risks associated with ambulance services operations.
• Identify areas for improvement in operational efficiency and review potential scope for business opportunities.
• Maintain accurate records and generate reports on departmental activities, performance, and outcomes for Executive Management.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
Please email your CV to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, click the button below and apply online.
Register to Apply
To apply for any of the latest career opportunities at Melomed, registration is required. If you have already registered, please enter your email and password in the fields provided below: