· Previous experience in the health care / hospitality industry is essential
· Excellent communication skills in both English and Afrikaans
· Excellent interpersonal, organisational and problem solving skills
· Ability to maintain an effective stock control system
· Commitment to initiate and implement continuous improvement projects
· Leadership qualities and mentoring skills
· Good MS Office computer skills, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
· Supervise housekeeping staff, including administering of attendance rosters and organising of shifts
· Manage the day to day problem solving, including stock control
· Ensure adherence to policies and procedures at all times
· Conduct regular inspections
· Maintain infection control strategies in all areas of the hospital
· Maintain health and safety principles
· Maintain and apply the required discipline
Melomed prides itself in offering the latest world class facilities and state of the art technology to complement our speciality services offered within our group.
We welcome any student/specialist to immediately contact should they aspire to practice at any one of our facilities.