REGISTERED NURSE: MATERNITY
• Registered with SANC as a Registered Nurse with Midwifery
• Minimum 2-3 years’ post qualification experience in a Labour Ward is compulsory
• Advanced midwifery qualification is advantageous
• Shift work compulsory
• Work overtime when required
• Clinical Competence and Strong quality patient care orientation
• High energy levels and tolerance for stress
• Good work management, planning and organizing skills
• Problem analysis/solving skills and accurate record keeping
• Adaptable and able to work effectively within a team
• Detail orientated especially with regards to stock control
• Liaison between patients, doctors and personnel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
The following position is available at Melomed Tokai:
CSSD TECHNICIAN - THEATRE
• Minimum requirement Matric
• At least 2 year’s experience in CSSD department
• Previous hospital experience will be an advantage
• Relevant certification will be in your favor
• Able to work shift work and overtime
• Excellent communication skills
• Honesty and integrity
• Maintaining infection control standards
• Understanding sterilization process
• Management of sterile packs, instruments and linen
• Management of contaminated sets and instruments
• Management of equipment and green linen in CSSD
• Maintaining occupational health and safety principles
• Adhering to company policies and procedures
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications and supporting documents to Megan Mathesa on the following email address: email@example.com by 01 May 2019.
Please quote reference #MT – CSSD TECH in the subject line.
Should you not receive a response within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Melomed prides itself in offering the latest world class facilities and state of the art technology to complement our speciality services offered within our group.
We welcome any student/specialist to immediately contact should they aspire to practice at any one of our facilities.